Re: Anger management--Vivian

---------

Holly112_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 17:01:27 PST

In a message dated 3/31/01 2:31:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
komandv@yahoo.com writes:

> Someone said that POWER IS THE ALIGNMENT OF YOUR
> PERSONALITY WITH YOUR SOUL. AUTHENTIC POWER CANNOT BE
> TAKEN AWAY ONCE YOU CREATE IT.
>
> ......Thus, I would like to ask you, if I may quote you (and what you

I can't copy your whole email or the mailer "demon" will send it back, but
almost your entire text was from not just "someone", but Gary Zukav's SEAT OF
THE SOUL and SOUL STORIES

I'd be interested in knowing how you present this to students, as its very
deep.... What ages are your students?

Holly :0)

---