Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Know the Artist - Jim McNeill

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 11:02:47 PST

Just wanted to let you folks know how much fun I am having getting to know
Jim McNeill - of Tessellation video fame and Crystal Productions- "Escher
Bowl"...and a new book written by Pam Stephens (I am looking to receive my
copy soon). Jim was my choice for a "Living Artist".

This is my nearly complete Web page for Jim McNeill (I still need to add my
"Key Moments in Life"...but I didn't want to get too far ahead of my

I have it linked from:

Which is linked from:

I will be using the page soon with my sixth grade I hope my
Art Techies get caught up so I can post the finished version of it on my
school server.

I have links to lesson plans/student art on the McNeill page (Woody's,
Bunki's, Sharon's, Donald's and one from the NTIEVA). Let me know if anyone
else has Tessellation art on your Web sites.

Judy Decker