Ann-on-y-mouse's website and paper quilling....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 09:50:39 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************
> Alert...there is new student art work on the school website now.
> Our librarian used a Kodak DC215 Zoom Digital Camera. She says it has an
> excellent flash system and will work on PC and Macs.
> http://green.upper-arlington.k12.oh.us/art.html
> Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

Wow. Those pictures are so sharp and clear! That was the first thing I
noticed. REALLY like the colorful weavings but the most impressive is the
paper quilling you've done. I have a paper shredder I "borrowed" from my mom
which is now in my classroom with the idea of using it for paper quilling.
However, I've never done that sort of thing and would simply ADORE learning
more. Would you have a lesson plan you could share with us? What is the
medium you use? How do you introduce it? History? Artist works? Tell us
more...please, please, please. Toodles.....

---