Re: Blue Man Group

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 09:30:00 PST

My kids and I saw the Blue Man Group in Chicago a couple of years ago. We
thoroughly enjoyed them--they are very innovative--employ lots of
technology, as well as good old-fashioned
slapstick-throwing-slime-at-the-audience stuff. I wouldn't sit in the
first several rows unless you're game to go. I know the prices are high,
but so are prices for all professional entertainment these days--sports,
music, theater--even a day of skiing! Every now and then you just have to
treat yourself. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #