Technology Links -- What have you found helpful?

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 09:06:36 PST

I have added a link to Christopher's Photoshop lessons (
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/ ) on my Art Education page (on both sites):
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/arted.htm#Technology

http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/arted.htm#Technology

Please post any additional Technology sites you may have used with students
(grades 6 thru 12--or even college level). Although I do not have the skills
(or software) to teach all of this to my Art Tech students --they do love to
go exploring..."Whetting the appetite" so to speak for further study. Some
do want to pursue advanced degrees in computer graphics/animation/game
industry (as indicated in their career choices to study).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Judy Decker

---