Re: Blue Man Group

---------

From: KPRS (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 08:27:40 PST

Hi
 I have seen Blue Man Group, and am taking my advanced art students there on April
26th. It is hysterical, satirical, gross, wet and wild. It makes a statement on
all the arts from performance, to visual, to musical art. I understand each
city's Blue Man is different. I have only seen the one in New York City. I had
poncho seats with my editor in chief of the yearbook (it was my treat to him), and
we laughed until we cried. The music is throbbing and loud (so be prepared), and
if you have poncho seats, you will be hot and sweaty under the ponchos, as you
duck everything from twinkies to paint. There are no bad seats in the theater, and
group tickets are for 15 or more and only cost $52 each for any seat...so
naturally I got my art kids poncho seats. They loved the CD that I played to them
all last year, and are so excited to go.

San D