Re: Blue Man Group

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 08:14:59 PST

A friend caught their act in Las Vegas and again off Broadway. She's an
art teacher and loved the show. She actually bought a signed piece of
their work after one of the performances. She raved and raved about it.

If you want my friend's email address to ask her directly about the show
and its content, email me and I'll give it to you.

Pam