Re: my website is ready

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 07:13:52 PST

Sky,
        Your web site is great. It is well designed, clear and
easy to navigate. I looked at it for a while, but will spend
more time there later. We have the triplets this weekend.
I really enjoyed our museum visits, dinner and quality
conversations in New York.
                                                Talk later, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail