Re: Website software (or Xmas is early)

---------

From: William Norton (alethiap_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 09:18:03 PST

>I know the Adobe software is not the best out there
>I didn't know that...what is the best software "out there"...I was just
>thinking of purchasing some adobe stuff for our am bulletin, and film
>program
>Charlotte

Charlotte:

I disagree, I feel Adobe is one of the best software companies out there.
They seem to be the one company constantly offering upgrades and
advancements. They are the strongest advocate of Mac's. They are the one
company who truely supports the visual world in every way and format. They
need our support to continue to be competitve and solvent.

Bill Norton
Menomonie HS Art Dept
Menomonie, WI

---