New Artwork Posted

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 07:05:59 PST

Well, after a LONG and frustrating night of trying to recreate a new page in order to clean up my HTML table (which is getting to big and is a pain to work on!), I finally gave up and just posted my new lessons (there's 9 or 10) at http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons.html .
    Now - question for any HTML/DHTML/PHP/ETC gurus - my goal is to have each grade level's lessons posted in a column of some sort. I tried creating text boxes on MS Word, and it looks great on my computer (saved as .html file), but when I uploaded it two columns insist on overlapping to another column. I'd love to have the buttons that upon mouse-over a column drops down and all lessons would be listed there (with clickable links) but all I can find coding for lists them along the left side (and aesthetically it stinks!). I'd like to get away from tables if I can - and still remain small enough files for quick loading. Any ideas or sites you can point me to? I've tried DynamicDrive.com but they don't seem to have what I want. TIA
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---