Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: copyright question

From: S Krause (frostyoranges_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 19:29:12 PST

In today's over-logoed world, it wouldn't be reasonable for this to be
construed in any way as a copyright/trademark infringement. If so - we'd be
in trouble! We'd have to start peeling the logos off all our clothes,
backpacks, etc. before we took photographs or drew portraits. An impossible
dream (really - spend a couple of minutes just looking around whatever room
you're in right now on a logo hunt, from the anti-glare monitor to your
computer to your sneakers to...they're everywhere...we don't even see them
anymore)! I'd agree that this has nothing to do with the Rangers and
everything to do with the boys.