Re: Bunki and Carolyn's "Oodles" CDs

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 18:54:24 PST

We have done two presentations..."Oodles of Ideas I" and "Oodles of Ideas
II" and we have a CD for each of these.

The CD's are $20 each or two for $35........Postage is $3.00
If you interested, send me a check at this address and I'll put them in the
mail to you.

Carolyn Roberts
2263 Springwood Lane
Kinston NC 28504

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > I have just torn myself away from exploring Bunki and Carolyn's CDs,
> > "Oodles of Ideas" (1 & 2). Those of you who are ordering them will be
> > very impressed with all that's there. Although I've collected some
> > lessons from both of them over the past few years, it's great having all
> > their wonderful ideas in a neat package. Most of the lessons are easily
> > adaptable for younger and older students than MS. There are copious
> > illustrations and printable handouts included. We are fortunate to have
> > such creative and inventive colleagues willing to take the time to make
> > their ideas available to us.
> > Maggie

---