Re: Anger Management

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 16:48:19 PST

We've had angry students in our suburban elementary school. Usually, the
student has undiagnosed mental illness. Has this student been referred to a
counselor? I remember one particularly violent, anti-social girl who became
a successful, friendly student after counseling and medication. I'm not
sure what her diagnosis was, but it changed her life, and ours! Another
such student, after being referred is now at a special school that his
helping him to cope. I feel that the chair wielding child is in dire need
of help.

leah

---