Re: Team Photoshop & IB Art Show

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 15:58:51 PST

Was there a site given for a team Photoshop? If so could
you please repost? I am in the sweet chaos of getting
ready to submit IB art exam books and also setting up the
art show for the exam. I may have missed the details.

We have an artists' reception next Friday evening. You
are all invited:)

Friday, April 6th, 6PM
Okaloosa Walton Community College
Building K Gallery
Niceville Campus

Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy