Re: Curious... Did the NYC group make "angels"???

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 15:49:46 PST

FYI That was my one disappointment re NYC! Nobody came by to show the
tampon angel hats. I was all set to promote a new product. Of course I was
pretty much tied to the Sax booth so everyone was probably parading about
with them in the St. Pat's Parade and elsewhere and I just didn't see them!
LOL Judy