Art schools in Indiana

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 13:38:54 PST

Hi All, I had a parent ask me today about art schools for her son, who
is in HS. I'm not from this state and therefore limited as to
knowledge of what is out there. I have heard of Herron School of art
and I'm sure IU has something- but don't know what. The student is
unsure as to which art career he might pursue-
I feel that they will probably look at schools in the state if IN first.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. OOOooooh, what a week!
Betsy

---