Website software (or Xmas is early)

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 19:45:06 PST

Started receiving my orders for next year today, and guess what I received
first?

My new website software! Adobe GoLive 5.0 and LiveMotion bundle (from Sax)
I've just started looking at the options and am chomping at the bit to build
me a new website! (and my homestead one has been up less than a month! :P) I
will probably work on building an official school website to put on the
districts server (as my principal has been bugging me to do it for some
time) and then demand a cd-rw to be able to submit the site.

I know the Adobe software is not the best out there, but it is definately
better than what I was using, and I got a great deal.

Just had to share

Donald Peters