Mavicas' disks was RE: RE: Digital Camera Recommendation?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 10:01:36 PST

I got this from a Mavica listserv. I use my camera on the highest
resolution. I numbered a group of disks from 1-30 and keep them in a ziplock
bag. When I finish a disk, I flip it to write protect and stick it in a
second bag. I use them in order (and have the camera set so it does not
reset to one when I change disk instead it numbers the pictures 1 - 999).
When I'm finished with the field trip, family party, whatever it is, I
import the pictures to a folder in my pictures (My Pictures - Field Trips -
Santa Rita 1st grade 03302001 for example) Then I reformat the disks and use
them again. I back up the all of my documents and photographs once a week on
CDROM, and at then end of each semester I create a CD-ROM of all work
related photographs and delete those files from the Hard Drive.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator