Re: RE: Digital Camera Recommendation?

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 08:55:07 PST

Get as many pixels as you can if you wish to print pic. My husband is sold
on the Kodak 4800. I have used two different Mavicas and love them (MV 87
and MV 90). But if you want high quality resolution for printing you only
get about 5 pics to a floppy.
The MV 90 has only 1.3 while the Kodak has 3+ I like the floppies for
work with students since each can have their own.