Harry Potter (Nothing to do w/art-delete if you want)

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 16:30:26 PST

I don't know how many of you are into the Harry Potter books, but I just
found out this morning that "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" is
called "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" in the UK.

I ordered one for my wife (who is WAY into Harry Potter) this morning from
http://www.amazon.co.uk and it was obvious lots of Americans were doing
this, as it was limited to one per order for shipping to the United States.

Of course I'll have no idea how much it actually cost me until it gets here.
14.29 British pounds (20.30 US) but will still have to add customs charges!
Kind of fun, actually.

Not much to do with art, but thought I'd share anyway.

Donald Peters