Re: making mylar balloons

---------

From: KPRS (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 05:43:11 PST

Many years ago (and I mean MANY), I worked with a mylar baloon kit, and it contained a flat hot iron (like a soldering iron only flat) that we used to seal the edges. A hint on the shapes, it was hard (as I remember) to do to many 'ins and outs' in your shapes (like doing a hand for example), and have them seal properly.

San D