RE: sages/ students working at home

---------

From: Lea, Robin (rlea_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 05:32:44 PST

Jackie,
        I was interested in your ideas about allowing work to go home after
evaluation. What I'm wondering is would you share your evaluations? I'm
wondering about a rubric that students can evaluate each other and
themselves. Do you, (as the teacher), use the same evaluations? Are all
three evaluations, (self, peer, and teacher), on the same form? When is all
the evaluating done? Do you set aside a day to have it done?
I've not done so much evaluating before one piece and am curious how it
would be done.
Thanks, Robin

---