RE: sketchbooks and journaling

---------

From: Lea, Robin (rlea_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 05:19:33 PST

        Thanks so much to those of you who sent me info on journaling. I
would like more or the actual assignments so that before next year I'll have
a stockpile. What I need to know now is how do you grade the entries.
What are you looking for as criteria? Does it stay the same week to week or
does the assignment dictate it.
         Do you middle school teachers out there give sketch assignments as
homework? I have already decided that there will be a weekly assignment and
it will count 20 points, (most of my projects are 100 points, but I'm not
sure if it should be homework or class work.

Thanks so much for your help
Robin