Re: [Fwd: [ArtsEducators] Looking for CA HS Arts Program]

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 01:40:40 PST

Last year when I visited LA for the National Art Educator's Conference we
visited a high school I think it was called Los Angelos County High School
of the Arts. Fabulous program. The contact I have(it's a year old, but
probably still good) is Joseph Gatto (323) 343-2559
jgatto@artscenter.edu
LACUSA/CSUEA, 5151 State University Drive, LA, CA 90032.

Good luck.

Judie J
>Hello,
>
>I am the father of a high school freshman--my daughter is passionate
>about photography and the arts! We are contemplating a move from DC
>(she is presently in a visual arts magnet program) to northern LA
>area and am looking for feedback on some great high school visual
>arts programs. Ventura County/LA County or others will be considered
>if the high school programs are primo. Please let me know if you can
>help, OK to reply privately.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dr. Steve Feldman

---