Bunki and Carolyn's "Oodles" CDs

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 21:09:54 PST

Hi, all,

I have just torn myself away from exploring Bunki and Carolyn's CDs,
"Oodles of Ideas" (1 & 2). Those of you who are ordering them will be
very impressed with all that's there. Although I've collected some
lessons from both of them over the past few years, it's great having all
their wonderful ideas in a neat package. Most of the lessons are easily
adaptable for younger and older students than MS. There are copious
illustrations and printable handouts included. We are fortunate to have
such creative and inventive colleagues willing to take the time to make
their ideas available to us.

Maggie

---