Re: Art workshops

---------

From: Judi Carter (judihc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 18:45:16 PST

Where do I start. Attending Penland was one of the absolute best things
that I have ever done for myself! Please feel free to email me privately.
I'm afraid that I could go on for ever. I would be happy to answer specific
questions if you have them. I wish everyone could have a "Penland
Experience!!"