Sax's 3-D holographic unit.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 17:50:00 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************

Okay, Judy....I'm hooked! I finally got around to looking at the Sax Color
Power Holographic 3-D color theory teaching unit I got at the convention.
I've read the instructions and probably will have to go back and re-read
them a couple of more 100 times before it totally sinks in.

My question is........how can I get extra glasses only? I'm thinking about
1000 but I'd like to know the pricing. I'm sending this via the talk group
because I'm betting others are interested too.

It works in nicely with another project I do already. I showed it to a few
kids this afternoon and they were entranced with it. Looks like a winner.

Please get back to me. Toodles..........

---