Re: Art workshops

---------

From: Patricia Nelson (nelsonpatriciav_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 16:14:20 PST

 Frederick C. Graff

403 East Liberty Street

Medina, Oh 44356

fredgraff@earthlink.net

Conducts an excellent watercolor workshop. He is head of the art program at Barea High in Brook Park, Ohio. I've attended several through out the years, and learned lots. He generally does two in West Virginia and I realize that it is not within daily driving distance. His workshops fill rapidly so if interested, immediate contact is best. His workshops were around 250+. He also does five in Ohio and one in Stonington, Maine. The deadlines are fast approaching so contact him for a pamphlet.

Dorothy Howard <howardartthou@aol.com> wrote:

I am looking for a workshop in within driving distance of Hilton Head
South Carolina. I am doing watercolors,

---
A bit of Kansas Sunshine to brighten your day.(:-)    NPV