Re: Kiddie Scissors Poll

---------

From: Elissa Spruill (espruill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 08:10:04 PST

ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 03/26/2001 7:14:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> frostyoranges@hotmail.com writes:
>

>> Just wondering if y'all have a preference for high-quality scissors
>> for the
>> elementary/middle school level.

A few years ago, I found great scissors at the Dollar Tree (of all
places). They were made by Elmers. They are the best scissors that
I've ever used with students. They cut pretty much anything and they
are blunt point scissors. Another great feature is that both righties
and lefties can use them with ease. Problem...I can't find them
anymore, not even on their website.

---