Re: Andrew Wyeth & Walter Anderson

---------

From: Russell Anderson (tacky_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 03:23:07 PST

Roberta,

Thank you for the kudos. I added more pictures
yesterday. Do you think there are teachers out there
that would want to do a Wyeth topic-exchange program
with grade school students in Maine? I don't have the
delivery model figured out yet, but it would be great
to have students from around the country participate in
an art project on Walt & Andy, with their
contemporaries, here, on the coast of Maine.

Hope others will visit the site:
www.midcoast.com/~tacky/ And offer any comments on
this photo journal attempt--by a novice.

Thanks all!

Russell Anderson
Maine

---