Re: Hello from Chris Ness

---------

From: Chris (christopherness_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 21:13:51 PST

I'd like to thank everyone who responded who I didn't have the chance to
e-mail individually (I spend a great deal of the time on the computer, but
very little is in chatting or correspondence.) But I'm really amazed by
the number of Visual Arts teachers on this system who communicate every
day. It's very encouraging. I tried to enlist here a month ago, and was
unable to. I assumed the site had been neglected and was dead. But this
time, I was gladly proved wrong.
I'll be glad to help those who request web site or computer graphics
questions if I can. If any of you use Adobe Photoshop, go to:
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/
and check out the tutorials. I wrote 90% of them, and many are based on
beginning techniques I teach in my Commercial Art & Desktop Publishing
classes.
As for my thesis topic, I'll explain it later when I have time to do it
justice. I look forward to your input.
Thank you to all who responded!
Chris

---