Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Primary ecology lessons`

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 19:16:51 PST said on 3/28/01 6:53 PM :

> I'd have them carry this one step further since Earth Day is coming up, but
> other than use recycled items to create work I'm kind of at a loss. Any
> ideas?

I like having them plant can get "starts" from the State
sometimes. Even planting seeds. Or doing creek restoration, or salmon
habitat... anything in your area that needs cleaning up??? A creek bank or

MaryAnn F. Kohl
We can learn a lot from crayons.
Some are sharp, some are dull,
some are pretty, some are broken,
most have strange names, all are different colors
... and they fit perfectly in the same box!
                ~ author unknown