Searches done on my site...What do you need?

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 17:20:22 PST

Must be you folks searching for information (my students still do not use
the search)....The "ethnomathmatics" link has been removed (no longer
available--I searched their site -OSU)...... Although I do have links for
African mathmatics....Mayan.....Inca....Egyptian at those various cultures
link pages. I have a link to Native math on the Cultural Diversity.
Math and Science links: (http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/mathsci.htm)

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/ceramics.htm

> - 1 for "hawaii"
Nothng for Hawaii

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/picasso.htm
http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/sp-picas.htm

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/afrilink.htm

Not much....but what I have is at: http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/arted.htm

Barakat Gallery? http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/world.htm

Aboriginal art http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/world.htm

> - 1 for "careers"
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/careers.htm

Post to the list "stuff" you need...no promises...but I have a bunch of
resources in folders that are not on my site...Major over-haul due this
summer. When I need info---I search Ixquick.com first ---then got to
Google.com. This is the same practie my students are finding successfull,
too.

Judy

---