Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Searches done on my site...What do you need?

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 17:20:22 PST

Must be you folks searching for information (my students still do not use
the search)....The "ethnomathmatics" link has been removed (no longer
available--I searched their site -OSU)...... Although I do have links for
African mathmatics....Mayan.....Inca....Egyptian at those various cultures
link pages. I have a link to Native math on the Cultural Diversity.
Math and Science links: (
>- 2 for "ethnomathmatics"

> - 1 for "ceramics"

> - 1 for "hawaii"
Nothng for Hawaii

> - 1 for "picasso"

> - 2 for "adinkra"

>- 1 for "3 d computer design"
Not much....but what I have is at:

>- 1 for "barak"
Barakat Gallery?

> - 1 for "bark"
Aboriginal art

> - 1 for "careers"

Post to the list "stuff" you promises...but I have a bunch of
resources in folders that are not on my site...Major over-haul due this
summer. When I need info---I search first ---then got to This is the same practie my students are finding successfull,