Art Prints, Inc

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 16:50:13 PST

Correct Web address: http://www.artprintsinc.com/
$5.00 per print is a great price (if he/they still honor the NAEA price---I
did ask)....but add $2.75 per print for shipping and it is no longer such a
good deal (even the .75 per print over so many prints is higher than what
the companies charge that I deal with). I am not ruling this company out
completely. I e-mailed him/them to ask for a catalog (I do not order
anything online---still old fashioned). I didn't choose a "free" print
either because the shipping for the free print was $4.50 or $4.75 ?

Judy D.

---