Skutt Kiln site --new link--great lesson plans

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 15:27:20 PST

Gee whiz--wouldn't it be great if all Web masters would let me know when
they update their site? Their Web master sent me an e-mail with the new
link:
http://www.skutt.com/schools.htm

Hmmm...this makes me think Amaco probably has lesson plans on their site too
(I will check). I printed off two from the Skutt site to adapt for next year
(Adobe Acrobat Reader files).

Today I am seeing "Double"...So far two e-mails of every thing! --from every
one...It is a server glitch.

Judy Decker

---