To Kimberly from Maggie

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 13:23:27 PST

Kimberly Herbert wrote:

> Part 1.1 Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
> Encoding: quoted-printable

Kimberly,

As a more computer-savvy person than I, I was wondering if you know how
to change my settings so I don't receive e-mail in the format shown
above. There's a blue box around it, and Part 1.1 is in blue, so I have
to click on it to read the message. The message appears in a Netscape
window, not in the regular mail window. Not only that, but many of the
messages don't wrap; they just run off the screen forever, which is
pretty annoying (yours don't, though). I find myself deleting most
messages that come that way just to save the time and trouble of
scrolling and then exiting the Netscape window.

Not all of the messages come like this. This seemed to happen suddenly
quite a few months ago (possibly with the Lyris change?). I don't
remember making any changes to my settings that would have resulted in
this.

Thanks for your help. Sorry you couldn't make it to NYC!

Maggie

---