Re: RE: Digital Camera Recommendation?

---------

From: Cecilia Gollan (GollanC_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 13:18:29 PST

Does any one have a SOny MVC-FD97? Do you like? I am thinking of purchasing one.

Also I am looking for a good laser printer for $330 or less?

Any suggestions

>>> "Kimberly Herbert" <kimberly@wcc.net> 03/26 10:00 PM >>>
IGm on a Sony Mavica list on http://yahoo.groups.com <http://yahoo.groups.com/> . From what has been said there, I wouldnGt get the CD Mavica yet G wait for another model or two to come out and shake out the bugs. Several people have GǣlostGǥ a whole CD worth of photographs (one case all their vacation photographs) because it glitched when converting for the computer to use. I love my FD 88.

Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly@wcc.net <mailto:kimberly@wcc.net> )
CAM Administrator