[Fwd: [ArtsEducators] Looking for CA HS Arts Program]

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 08:28:00 PST

Hi,

This came to the Artseducators list so some of you got it already. I
thought this gentleman might have better luck from the whole list. It is
nice to see a parent so proactively involved in their child's education.

Heather

attached mail follows:

Hello,

I am the father of a high school freshman--my daughter is passionate
about photography and the arts! We are contemplating a move from DC
(she is presently in a visual arts magnet program) to northern LA
area and am looking for feedback on some great high school visual
arts programs. Ventura County/LA County or others will be considered
if the high school programs are primo. Please let me know if you can
help, OK to reply privately.

Thanks,

Dr. Steve Feldman

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/olMXHC/BJVCAA/4ihDAA/PvDVlB/TM