Re: 3-D design ideas?

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 07:09:49 PST

I start with relief printing - not exactly 3D, but my course is 3D and
Design. Then we go on to pop-up and paper sculpture, mask making, wire
sculpture (which has to have movable parts aka Calder) and lastly, when
the seniors are all stressing over senior project, we have a calming unit
of coiling and twining - last year did Bunkies' neat pine needle baskets.
I have 90 minute classes for a semester. Also have reading and some
writing assignments. I have been toying with starting soft sculpture
also.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---