Re: What to do about a liar?(long)

---------

From: Lisa P Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 07:05:29 PST

>> If she can't be trusted to be supportive, as well as honest, find another job. JH

Today, when confronted about the fact that she had said she would pay for the sub for the teache rto
go to a conference this week, the principal denied having said that and also stated, "Our
staffdevelopment funds are to be used for things that will help the children pass the EOG. This
[conference] does not do that."

Now if we want to go THERE, that means no encore teacher would be allowed SD funds for
anything.....

---