A Great Book for kids

---------

From: Laurie Adams (ladams_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 06:36:31 PST

I just bought a super book
"Art Fraud Detective"
by Anna Nilsen

I didn't even tell my students about it. They found it the first day in the
book rack....It's the number one pick when they have a chance to read a book in
my class. They all want to know where I got it because they want one!
It's a "spot the difference....solve the crime in a gallery" book, includes a
magnifying glass! (I still have the magnifying glass too!)
I teach 5th and 6th graders....
Laurie Adams
Collins Intermediate
Texas