Miami hotel

---------

From: One of the Colmans (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 03:42:19 PST

I appreciate all your feedback. Maggie, I was in fact told that my credit
card would be charged IMMEDIATELY. I am aware of how most normal
reservations policies work and this was definitely not the norm. Being the
saavy consumer that I am, a red flag went up and I felt it necessary to
attempt to better the situation for all of us. I still think we should not
have to pay ANYTHING until check out. We'll see what happens...
Marian

---