Digital Cameras

---------

From: Osbornes (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 21:15:41 PST

  How are the images stored? Is it Flash Card? How do you get them into the computer?

  Carolyn Roberts<<
The images come off the mini flash discs.....we have 16meg, 32 meg and 64 meg discs and they are read off the mini flash card readers, ours are USB
We have both the Kodak 4800 and the Kodak DC290 Camera, The 4800 actually take better pics........
We have just updated our website for Digital Photo and it is now pretty comprehensive and it takes us through the end of the year.......
Check it out spring semester at:
http://www.puyallup.k12.wa.us/high/emerald/courses/digpho/lessons.htm

I also have a site for my tv class, which I think everyone has seen by now, but it is at:
www.erhstv.com assignments/rubrics and all are there, including my syllabus and more!!
I also have a track website, as I coach track at:
www.erhstrack.com

Happy surfing!

PS, No, I don't sleep,

Artistic Regards,