RE: Plaster additive

---------

From: Connie Ferguson (4fergs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 20:09:05 PST

Thanks for the helpon My question. OUr Tech Ed teacher had asked me about
slowing it down and I thought I had read how but couldnt remember. I told
him I would ask my artnetters for the answer and of course I got several ( I
knew I would). Thanks. Besides, I owe him so many favors I can't keep track
and I know he doesn't, but it's one less now.
Connie Ferguson
Monroe Middle School Art
4fergs@tds.net
www.monroeschools.com/mmsart/