Hello from Chris Ness

---------

From: Chris (christopherness_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 18:50:30 PST

Hi everyone. I hope this works OK. I'm excited to try and make contact
with other Art Teachers. I currently teach High School (Drawing,
Ceramics, & Computer Art) as well as manage their Web Site. Got any
questions on any of those topics, I'll be glad to respond. I'm alos
working on a master's degree and was looking forward to getting some input
from some of you on my thesis topic.
If someone could respond to this, then I'll know I'm getting through.
Thanks.
Chris

---