Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Hello from Chris Ness

From: Chris (christopherness_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 18:50:30 PST

Hi everyone. I hope this works OK. I'm excited to try and make contact
with other Art Teachers. I currently teach High School (Drawing,
Ceramics, & Computer Art) as well as manage their Web Site. Got any
questions on any of those topics, I'll be glad to respond. I'm alos
working on a master's degree and was looking forward to getting some input
from some of you on my thesis topic.
If someone could respond to this, then I'll know I'm getting through.