Re: sages

---------

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 18:18:25 PST

I think this is a problem and probably can't do anything now. something
happened to me my first year and now I never let anyone take anything home
to work on until I'm well acquainted with their ability, style, etc. I
think this one girl who couldn't draw from the model but brought in a
charcoal of Sean connery down to every chin hair used a tracer of some
kind. Oh well, live and learn. Find something to critique about it and
hope you had some criteria before hand. They keep us stepping, that's for
sure. Fran

---