Re: Fulbright Memorial Fund

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 17:20:58 PST

I applied but did not get a spot. Got a letter Sat. that said I am the
alternate for my state (OK) and if the finalists don't, can't go I will get
the spot. I don't hold out a lot of hope since I got alternate three years
ago too. I'll try not to think about it too much until the end of August.
Linda W. in Norman, OK