Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Where's your studio?

Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 16:56:42 PST

In a message dated 03/27/2001 10:04:15 AM Pacific Standard Time, writes:

> I'm curious as to where you have most of your personal art stuff. At home or
> in your classroom?

I like to paint at school and draw at home. I split my thing within the two
areas. It is sometimes nice to sit after school and do something or work on
examples. I just set up my drawing board in a room after my 23 year old
left last month. this is great to have it up and I have used it many times

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA