Website list

---------

From: Ralph and Gretchen (schultz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 16:29:51 PST

Whoever is keeping the list of websites, please remove my website from
the list. I guess e-commerce is not for me. Sorry, Larry, I'm
bailin'; your ideas were probably good if I'd be willing to invest more
time (and money) in it. It's hard enough to find time to create art
without having to spend hours in front of the screen, networking, etc.
Speaking of creating, I think I'll go paint....

---