Re: What would you do?

---------

Holly112_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 16:29:28 PST

In a message dated 3/27/01 5:17:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
judihc@bellsouth.net writes:

> I am angry and resentful BUT do love teaching Photography. This town is
> small enough that I do not think I will be able to find another Photo
> teacher job.
> I would love my fellow Art teachers input.... What would you do???

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Can you buy your own
equipment and have lessons from home or rent a small space to teach it?
For me, I would look at it as being time to move on. Look outside your small
town, someon other school needs you. Or maybe the school will
beg to have you back once they realize what they've lost. And if they don't,
so be it. One door closes and another opens...
Holly :0)

---